momstermash

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Article Title

Born With a Chip

According to Abram and Luther, NextGens have "the ability to integrate seamlessly and navigate multiple applications, simultaneously combining their worlds in a single environment." Until recently, multitasking meant answering the phone, cooking dinner, throwing in a load of laundry, carpooling, etc. It is time for me to adjust or "shift" into a new type of multitasking and enter the Web 2.0 world of communication. The shift will require a lot of learning and practice, but so much fun.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Krsitin The Defenestrator said...

I believe that you are in the Wiki group with me. I just wanted to let you know my email address is kejohnson20@hotmail.com

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Multitasking has negative connotations, doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home